- + Baby Carriers
- + Baby Wrap Slings
- + For Children
- + For Grown-Ups
- Tutorial DidyKlick 4u
- Tutorial DidyKlick 4u Toddler
- Tutorial DidyFix
- Tutorial DidySnap 4u
- Tutorial Didy Meh-Dai (DidyTai)
- Tutorial Didy Onbuhimo
- Tutorial DIDYMOS Chest Belt for Back Carries
Tutorials Baby Wrap Sling
- Wrap Cross Carrying Position
- Variation on the Wrap Cross Carrying Position
- Kangaroo Carrying Position
- Cross Carry
- Double Cross Carrying Position
- Hip Carrying Position
- Variation on the Hip Carrying Position
- Poppins Hip Carry
- Hip Cross Carrying Position
- Kangaroo Hip Carrying Position
- Rucksack Carrying Position
Back Wrap Cross Carrying Position
- Double Hammock
- DIDYMOS Video Tutorials at a Glance
- Tutorial Jersey Sling
- Tutorial DidySling
- Tutorial BabyDos
- + Trainings
- + Babywearing Advisor
- + About DIDYMOS
For smaller adventurers too: back wrap cross carrying position
Your child likes being active? Then the back wrap cross carrying position is a good alternative to other carrying positions. Three layers of fabric hold your child particularly closely and securely on your back, making the carrying experience more comfortable for both of you.
Spread the side layers of fabric out on your back a bit more in order to wrap up and protect your child even more effectively.
Where’s the baby? On your back
From what age can I carry her in this way? From 3 months onwards, provided your baby can hold his or her head properly
Suitable for slings: size 6 and above
The illustrated PDF tying guide for the back wrap cross carrying position is available here.
Please read the safety instructions before tying the baby wrap sling.
Baby Wrap Sling Summer Mosaic, 2nd Quality
So lovely in colour and inspiring in design. Soft cotton fabric, organic, comfortable and supportive.
From €79.00 €104.50
Discover & Purchase
Baby Wrap Sling Marie
Blue and green with white for a fresh and airy feel. Perfect wrap throughout the year.
From €68.90 €82.90
Discover & Purchase