- + Baby Wrap Slings
- + Baby Carriers
- + Trainings
- + Clothing & more
- + Babywearing is love
- + Baby Slings & More
- + Baby Carriers
- + DIDYMOS Service
- + Tutorials
- + Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Baby Carrier Advisor
- Interactive Sizing Guide
- DIDYMOS Baby Carrier Comparison
- Babywearing in Winter
- Babywearing in Summer
- Carrying Twins
- DIDYMOS Care Tips
- + Babywearing Courses and More: DidyPlus
- + Using our Slings in Hospitals and for Premature Babies
- Checklist: What should I look out for when buying a Sling?
- + DIDYMOS Community
- + About DIDYMOS
Become a DIDYMOS Babywearing Instructor
Our babywearing instructor training is suitable for professionals who work with parents and babies, such as midwives, lactation consultants, paediatric nurses, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and educators.
DIDYMOS babywearing instructor trainer Anna Hoffmann and IBCLC and EFNB-certified paediatric nurse Eva Vogelgesang combine their knowledge to provide you with in-depth, precise, certified training.
You’ll learn about the theoretical and practical aspects of babywearing and practice different carrying positions. To enable you to carry out your own comprehensive instructional work with confidence, we provide you with a DIDYMOS demonstration sling, fabric samples, a detailed script and digital documentation. All these materials are included in the course fee, along with meals and refreshments.
Please note that the babywearing instructor training will be held in German.
- Babywearing: theory and practice
- The baby: anatomy and physiology
- Impact of babywearing on child development
We show you
- different tying instructions for a sling
- other baby carriers such as the DidySling and Didy Meh-Dai (DidyTai) and how to use them properly.
IMPORTANT You're welcome to bring your children along with you to the course. We’ve set up a separate room for breastfeeding, calming and playing with your children. However, to ensure participants can concentrate on and get the most out of the course, we recommend bringing another adult along with you, especially for older children.
Aimed at: medical professionals and private individuals
Duration: 3 days
Registration: over the phone, by e-mail or directly through the online store
Our course receives training programme funding from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research: find out here how you can save up to 50%.