Rain Coat for Babywearing Dublin mustard
You love to get outside with baby in the carrier in any weather? For long walks or short city strolls, the hooded raincoat Dublin made by Mamalila is the ultimate in weather proof and style and makes sure you and your child are contained in the same environment and stay both dry and protected from the elements.
Functional, super stylish with amazing eco-credentials:
The outer layer is made from recycled polyester giving the coat a silky matte finish and soft feel. Lined with organic cotton, the coat is super windproof, waterproof and highly breathable. The long length causal fit offers additional protection for legs from wind and rain. Lightweight yet durable, the raincoat can be folded up and put in your bag when not in use.
It comes with 2 panels - a maternity insert and a babywearing insert suitable for use when carrying your baby on your front or on your back – in any sling or carrier. Wear it from spring through autumn as a light, waterproof outdoor jacket, and in winter over an additional insulating layer - an unbeatable combination of weather protection, sustainability and style.
At a glance:
- waterproof, with 10,000 mm water column and taped seams in the shoulder area
- Flattering fit with an adjustable waist
- 2 way zippers for more freedom of movement
- Adjustable cuffs
- Tab at the waist to adjust the width during pregnancy, when babywearing and beyond
- Detachable hood
- Separate zip-in maternity and babywearing panels
- Adjustable neck protection to shelter the baby from wind and cold
- Baby hood with integrated head support for sleeping babies
- Two outside pockets with flap
Material & properties
Washing & care instructions
Washable: Machine washable at 30°, use specialized detergent and no fabric softener!
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
0 of 0 reviews