Buckle around your waist, sit your baby in the soft pouch, tie the shoulder straps and you are ready to go.
A semi-structured, half buckle carrier, our DidyKlick 4u combines the comfortable support and mouldability of a woven wrap with the convenience and simplicity of a buckle carrier
Easily adjustable, the padded waist belt is secured with a clip-buckle. It is ergonomically shaped with a wide middle part and is sturdy enough to provide comfortable support around the torso.
The large, adjustable body panel made of wrap fabric creates a soft pouch offering a safe place for your little one. Wide and spreadable, the shoulder straps can be tied in a variety of ways to mould around your shoulders allowing a high degree of adjustability for all shapes and sizes. They ensure a snug and enjoyable fit while adding an extra level of comfort and support. The DidyKlick4 U allows you to carry your baby on your front, hip and back at the appropriate ages while your child is always supported across the back and the bottom ensuring the natural spread squat position.
Features of DidyKlick 4u Metro Rainbow at a glance:
• Padded waist belt with safety clip-buckle, fully adjustable, ergonomical shape with wider middle part.
• Soft back panel with integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstings and fastened onto the straps by snap fasteners .
• Wide, spreadable shoulder straps made from soft woven wrap material for comfortable support in any carrying position
• Material: Body panel and shoulder straps made from DIDYMOS wrap cloth woven from pure organic cotton, skin-friendly and sustainable, robust with an inherent diagonal stretch.
• Security: Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512 and to the ASTM F2236 standard.
• Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
• Fully adjustable and suitable from 3,5 kg up to 20 kg
Back panel, shoulder straps and waist belt of our DidyKlick 4u model Metro Rainbow are made with soft cotton wrap cloth. Cotton in certified organic quality, the bright rainbow colour dyes are free from any harmful substances.
For all features of our DidyKlick click here
Material & properties
Washing & care instructions
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
0 of 0 reviews