Buckle around your waist, sit your baby in the soft pouch, tie the shoulder straps and you are ready to go.
A semi-structured, half buckle carrier, our DidyKlick 4u combines the comfortable support and mouldability of a woven wrap with the convenience and simplicity of a buckle carrier
easily adjustable, the padded waist belt is secured with a clip-buckle. With an ergonomical shape, the waist belt of DidyKlick model 4u has a wide middle part and is sturdy enough to provide comfortable support around the torso.
The large, adjustable body panel made of wrap fabric creates a soft pouch offering a safe place for your little one. Wide and spreadable, the shoulder straps can be tied in a variety of ways to mould around your shoulders allowing a high degree of adjustability for all shapes and sizes. They ensure a snug and enjoyable fit while adding an extra level of comfort and support. The DidyKlick 4u allows you to carry your baby on your front, hip and back at the appropriate ages while your child is always supported across the back and the bottom ensuring the natural spread squat position.
Features of DidyKlick 4u Leo at a glance:
• Padded waist belt with safety clip-buckle, fully adjustable, ergonomical shape with wider middle part.
• Soft back panel with integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstings and fastened onto the straps by snap fasteners .
• Wide, spreadable shoulder straps made from soft woven wrap material for comfortable support in any carrying position
• Material: Body panel and shoulder straps made from DIDYMOS wrap cloth woven from pure organic cotton, skin-friendly and sustainable, robust with an inherent diagonal stretch.
• Security: Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512 and to the ASTM F2236 standard.
• Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
• Fully adjustable and suitable from 3,5 kg up to 20 kg
Back panel and shoulder straps of this DidyKlick 4u are made from baby wrap model Leo, a soft Jaquard woven fabric.
For all features of our DidyKlick 4u click here
Material & properties
Washing & care instructions
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
0 of 0 reviews