The Onbuhimo carrier, originating from Japan, is worn high on the back and is designed for babies, toddlers, and children who can sit unassisted. Fast to put on and to take off - ideal for toddlers who love frequent ups and downs!
Without a waist belt and worn on the back, it is also a perfect choice for a pregnant mother who can carry her child without putting pressure on the growing belly.
Made with Didymos baby wraps fabric, the Didy Onbuhimo supports your child‘s back perfectly holding them in a healthy and safe position. Individually adjustable and easy to handle, the Didy Onbuhimo carrier allows for close, stress-free babywearing.
Features at a glance:
• Suitable for caregivers of different body shapes and sizes
• Wide, padded shoulder straps, individually adjustable
• Back panel made from DIDYMOS wrap fabrics allowing the panel to conform to your child‘s shape and to crreate a supportive and comfortable pouch
• Adjustable chest strap to optimize the fit of of the shoulder straps and the pouch
• Adjustable seat width to conform to your child‘s size
• Padded edges to protect the back of your child‘s knees
• Adjustable head rest to provide secure support for your child‘s neck and head
• Suitable for children who can sit unassisted, weight from abt. 7 to 20 kg
Didy Onbuhimo model Doubleface Graphite is tailored with wrap fabric woven from pure organic cotton. Solid graphite grey design.
Material & properties
Age of child: From sitting age, abt. 7 to 20 kg
Material: Straps and panel: 100 % Organic Cotton
Surface weight: 250 g/m²
Washing & care instructions
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry.
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
0 of 0 reviews