The Onbuhimo carrier, originating from Japan, is worn high on the back and is designed for babies, toddlers, and children who can sit unassisted. Fast to put on and to take off - ideal for toddlers who love frequent ups and downs!
Without a waist belt and worn on the back, it is also a perfect choice for a pregnant mother who can carry her child without putting pressure on the growing belly.
Made of the same high quality fabric as Didymos baby wraps, the Didy Onbuhimo supports your children‘s back perfectly holding them in a healthy and safe position. Individually adjustable and easy to handle, the Didy Onbuhimo carrier allows for close, stress-free babywearing.
Features of Didy Onbuhimo:
• Suitable for caregivers of different body shapes and sizes
• Wide, padded shoulder straps, individually adjustable
• Back panel made from DIDYMOS wrap fabrics with inherent diagonal stretch allowing the panel to conform to your child‘s shape and to crreate a supportive and comfortable pouch
• Adjustable chest strap to optimize the fit of of the shoulder straps and the pouch
• Fully adjustable seat width to conform to your child‘s size
• Padded edges to protect the back of your child‘s knees
• Adjustable head rest to provide secure hold and support for your child‘s neck and head
• Suitable for children who can sit unassisted, weight from abt. 7 to 20 kg
DidyOnbuhimo model Rusty Red is made from sturdy cross twill fabric offering great support and comfort. Cotton meets global organic textile standards. Rusty red dye is free from any harmful substances.
Material & properties
Washing & care instructions
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry.
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
0 of 0 reviews