As little babies grow into toddlers, always exploring, always active – they still enjoy being carried, taking a nap close to their parents, receiving cuddles while discovering the surroundings from a safe place.
With this in mind, we developed the DidyKlick 4u Toddler designed to carry older and bigger babies in comfort and with ease. Based on our DidyKlick 4u Half-buckle, the Toddler carrier combines the comfortable support and mouldability of a woven wrap with the convenience and simplicity of a buckle carrier.
Easily adjustable, the padded, ergonomic waist belt is secured with a clip-buckle and is sturdy enough to provide comfortable support around the torso.
Body panel and shoulder straps are made of wrap fabric. They are wide and spreadable and can be tied in a variety of ways allowing a high degree of adjustability for all shapes and sizes. They ensure a snug and enjoyable fit while adding an extra level of comfort and support. Whether carried on your front, hip and back, your child is supported in the natural spread squat position.
Features of DidyKlick 4u Toddler at a glance:
• Padded waist belt with safety clip-buckle, fully adjustable, ergonomical shape
• Back panel with integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstings and fastened onto the straps by snap fasteners.
• Panel and wide, spreadable shoulder straps made from woven wrap material for comfortable support in any carrying position
• Back panel height adjustable via drawstrings.
• Security: Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512 and to the ASTM F2236 standard.
• Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
• Ideal for wearing babies from abt. 9 months through 5 years (abt. 25 kg).
For all features of our DidyKlick 4u click here.
Back panel and shoulder straps of our DidyKlick 4u Toddler model Hope are tailored with diagonally elastic wrap fabric featuring a lovely dots pattern. The fabric is woven from organic cotton in cinnamon and teal, dyes are free from any harmful substances.
Material & properties
Washing & care instructions
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry.
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
0 of 0 reviews