DidyFix Doubleface anthracite
Surface weight: 180 g/m², 190 g/m²
Material: Straps and panel: 100 % Organic Cotton
Quick and easy to set up, the DidyFix baby carrier, as a simplified full buckle carrier, is fully adjustable and provides natural comfort. Simply click the buckle and you’re ready to go.
The seat width is continuously adjustable and supports an anatomically healthy position, often known as the ergonomic “spread-squat” position. The panel height can also be customised to fit your baby perfectly. With such adjustability, the DidyFix is a carrier that grows with your baby, from birth to walking age.
The padded shoulder straps are individually adjustable and can be worn either crossed or uncrossed over the back for optimal comfort.
You can carry your baby in the DidyFix centred on front, on your hip, or on your back, so baby is right there with you and you have both hands free - for an all-round successful carrying experience.
At a glance:
- Simple full-buckle carrier
- For all ages from birth, from 3.5 kg to 20 kg
- Carrying positions: centred on front, on the back, and on the hip
- Ergonomic hip strap with continuously adjustable seat width
- Fully adjustable back panel fits baby’s changing height. The diagonal stretch in the fabric provides even support for the baby's back
- Integrated head and neck rest, continuously adjustable to support baby’s head
- Padded, individually adjustable shoulder straps, can be worn crossed or uncrossed over the back
- Two-way buckle on the shoulder straps with freely adjustable padding
- Padded leg cut-outs for your baby’s comfort
- Lightweight (approximately 660g) and small pack size (approx. 35x13x6 cm), the perfect travelling companion
- All outer fabrics - back panel and padding - made from well-loved organic DIDYMOS sling fabrics
- Manufactured with carefully selected partner companies
- Complies with the applicable technical safety standards of CEN/TR 16512:2015 and ASTM F2236-16a/16CFR 1226
Material & properties
Washing & care instructions
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry.
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
0 of 0 reviews