As the carried child grows bigger and its feet begin to peak out from the babywearing jacket, all of a sudden they require additional protection from rain, wind and cold.
Not only do the booties function as a type of extension of the jacket, but also as protection from dirt during playground and mud puddle breaks.
- Wind- and waterproof, also breathable
- Pull-ons as protection against the cold or as protection against dirt and moisture
- Colours matching the softshell babywearing jacket
- Quickly and easily put on thanks to zipper on the heel
- Velcro to adjust the width
- One size, aproximately fitting shoe size 18 to 22
- Instead of shoes, e.g. for spur of the moment playground breaks for those first steps when the child is not yet wearing shoes with a hard sole or the good shoes should not get dirty.
- Booties to protect mom from dirt: Pulled over dirty shoes after a mud break, so that moms? pants and jacket and carrier stay clean on the way home.
0 of 0 reviews