Buckle around your waist, sit your baby in the soft pouch, tie the shoulder straps and you are ready. You can go wherever you want to go and do whatever needs to be done while your baby is snuggled up and held like in a woven wrap.
A semi-structured, half buckle carrier, our DidyKlick combines the comfortable support and mouldability of a woven wrap with the convenience and simplicity of a buckle carrier
Easily adjustable, the padded waist belt is secured
with a clip-buckle ensuring support around the torso. The large, adjustable body panel made
of wrap fabric creates a soft pouch offering a safe place for your little one. Wide
and spreadable, the shoulder straps can
be tied in a variety of ways to mould around your
shoulders allowing a high degree of adjustability for all shapes and
sizes. They ensure a snug and enjoyable fit while adding an extra level of comfort and support. The DidyKlick allows you to
carry your baby on your front, hip and back at the appropriate ages while your
child is always supported across the back and the bottom ensuring the natural spread squat position.
Features at a glance:
- Padded waist belt with safety clip-buckle, sturdy, adjustable to all sizes.
- Soft back panel with integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstings and fastened onto the straps by snap fasteners .
- Wide, spreadable shoulder straps made from soft woven wrap material for comfortable support in any carrying position
- Material: Body panel and shoulder straps made from DIDYMOS wrap cloth woven from pure organic cotton, skin-friendly, ecologically compatible and sustainable, robust with an inherent diagonal stretch.
- Security: Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512 and to the ASTM F2236 standard.
- Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
- Fully adjustable and suitable from 3,5 kg up to 20 kg
DidyKlick model Chili, fabric made from pure organic cotton, unpatterned design, beautiful chili red.
Available in many beautiful DIDYMOS designs.
For all features of our DidyKlick at a glance click here.
Material & properties
Washing & care instructions
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
1 of 1 reviews
Jul 19, 2018 14:23
Wunderschöne und praktische Tragehilfe :)