DidyKlick 4u Kipos Hemp
Surface weight: 180 g/m²
Material: Straps and panel: 80 % Organic Cotton, 20 % Hemp
The DidyKlick 4u is a half-buckle carrier and combines the comfort of a full buckle carrier with the versatility of a baby wrap sling.
The ergonomic waist strap is fastened with a buckle and provides the necessary support for the carrying adult around the torso. The continuously adjustable seat width and an additional drawstring on the back panel support the ergonomic squat-splay position for healthy hip development of your baby, large or small.
The back panel and the integrated long, wide shoulder straps are made of soft sling material and adapt to the length and width of your baby and your body. This means that the DidyKlick 4u can be worn comfortably by people with different body types and it’s easy to switch quickly between different carrying people.
In the DidyKlick 4u, your child sits securely in the carrier tied closely to your body – centred on front, on the hip, or on your back.
At a glance:
- Half buckle carrier with buckled waist strap to fasten and straps to tie
- For all ages from birth, from 3.5 to 20 kg
- Carrying positions: centred on front, on the back, and on the hip
- Ergonomic waist belt supporting a continuously adjustable seat
- Back panel with integrated head support - continuously adjustable via cords and can be fastened to the carrier with press studs
- Comfortable, flexible carrying thanks to wide shoulder straps that can be fanned out
- Padded leg cut-outs for your baby’s comfort
- Fits wearers with different body sizes, for women approx. up to size 48, for men approx. up to size 56
- All outer fabrics made from well-loved organic DIDYMOS baby sling fabrics
- Manufactured with carefully selected partner companies
- Complies with the applicable technical safety standards of CEN/TR 16512 and ASTM F2236-16a/16CFR 1226
You can find out more about the DidyKlick 4u here in our babywearing guide.
Material & properties
Washing & care instructions
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry.
Please follow our DIDYMOS Care Tips to make your DIDYMOS model last for many years.
0 of 0 reviews